Monday, October 4, 2021

September


Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to report that October arrived with a cool spell for us down here in Florida. We finally got to the beach, and what a perfect day it was! We like to get there early  with coffee and a treat, and leave when it starts to heat up around noon. It was very quiet, with only a few others there, and that's the way we like it!





You see what I mean - I wasn't lying!

I've reduced my painting schedule from five days a week down to three, mainly because of the progession of my Parkinson's. It's not as much a physical issue as it is that Parkinson's makes me very mentally tired. It takes much more concentration now, and I get fatigued quickly. So it takes longer for me to paint, and takes more out of me.

Nevertheless, it's my joy, and on the days when I don't paint, it feels like a very long day!

Here's what I managed in September. If you see anything here you like, email me or contact Melissa via Facebook - believe me, I'll make you a good deal! That goes for any paintings in previous posts or in my galleries (see across the top of the page).

As ever, thank you for stopping by and seeing what I've been up to - it means a lot!


Acadia National Park


Across the Mangrove


Aspen Stand


Chamisa Field, NM


Country Barn



Early Morning on the Marsh



The Old Red Barn




All the best,

JR